GCH CH Moonlight ‘n Tamaron When Stars Align, CGC “Lyra”
Sire: CH Tivoliz Colosseum Contender “Jack”
Dam: CH Tamaron Okos Piros Csillag, CD RN JH CGC ROM “Csilla”
Owner: Karen Lake, Co-Owner: Tami Westerbeck
Breeders: Karen Lake, Co-Breeder(s): Tami & Leon Westerbeck
AKC #: SR75953801 (Pedigree)
DNA Profile #: V692026
CHIC #: 122744
OFA Hips: VZ-13785G24F-PI (Good)
OFA Elbow: VZ-EL1999F24-PI (Normal)
OFA Thyroid: VZ-TH1429/57F-VPI (Normal)
OFA Eyes: VZ-383334 (Normal)
* Finished GCH with 5 Majors in 3 Weekends *
* 2x Specialty Show Award of Merit Winner/Owner Handled *
* Finished Championship with 4 Majors from the Bred By Exhibitor Class *
* Specialty Show/Supported Entry Winners Bitch *
* Best of Opposite Puppy in Sweepstakes *
* Grand Sweepstakes Winner – SoCal Sporting Dog Fanciers *
* Multiple Bred By Exhibitor Group Placements *
* Canine Good Citizen *
* Junior Hunter Leg #1 *
Baby “Lyra” (lie-rah) is Csilla’s last daughter and it seems she was meant to stay with her mom and half sister (Zene). Lyra keeps me entertained every day and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for this beautiful and charismatic little girl.
UPDATE (July 2014): Lyra completes her Grand Championship title with multiple Best of Breed wins and FIVE Majors over three weekends.
February 2014; Lyra finished her Championship title in short order with FOUR Majors, including a Specialty Win from the Bred By Class in handful of shows. Along the way she was awarded a Grand Sweepstakes Winner, Best of Opposite in Sweepstakes and earned multiple Bred By Exhibitor Group Placements (five in total!). I’m so proud of her and her accomplishments! Way to go Lyra!
© 2017 Moonlight Vizslas – All rights reserved. Please do not use, share or download any images herein for use on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.